VIP Trans Hawaii » Transportation Services » Oahu Wedding Transportation » Hawaii Engagement Proposal Ideas
Hawaii Engagement Proposal Ideas
What could possibly be more romantic than having your wedding in Hawaii? Getting engaged in Hawaii!
With Hawaii's lush tropical landscape, sparkling beaches, and turquoise water, it's not difficult to find an incredible spot to propose. Here are some unique ways to make your proposal a story you'll tell forever:
- Propose in front of a waterfall, and bring along a bottle of champagne to celebrate.
- Take a sunset cruise, or rent or charter a sailboat and take a picnic.
- Watch the sunset on Waikiki beach on a Friday night, and propose as the fireworks start.
- Sunrise walk on Lanikai beach with a breakfast picnic-put the ring in the picnic basket!
- Arrange with one of the caricature artists at Waikiki to do a surprise "will you marry me" portrait.
- More energetic: Hike up to the volcano crater at Diamond Head and propose at one of the ocean lookout spots.
- For an easier volcano experience, propose over dinner at The Volcano House, the only public dining facility in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, recently undergoing renovation and scheduled to reopen late in 2012.
- At historic Parker Ranch on the Big Island, select a romantic spot in the Puuopelu Gardens or on a horseback ride.
- A serene cruise on the mahogany canal boats in the Hilton Waikoloa Village sets the stage for a memorable proposal.
- Dinner in a romantic restaurant is always a great idea: Orchids at The Halekulani Hotel, Alan Wong's Restaurant or Azure Restaurant in Honolulu are all great choices.
- Find a hidden corner in the maze at the Dole Plantation in Oahu and pop the question.
- For Disney fans, Disney's Aulani Resort on Oahu has a number of delightful romantic spots and dining options.