PEARL HARBOR & HONOLULU CITY COMBO TOUR
Historic Honolulu tells the story of Hawaii's transition from a monarchy to a state. You will see the only Royal Palace on U.S. Soil, learn about King Kamehaha's unification of the islands, our State Capitol and many other points of interest.
Winter Special Price!:
$49.50 $27.99 Adult
$34.50 $17.99 Children (ages 4-11)
Ages 3 and under are free as long as they do not take a seat and will be sitting on the lap of a paying adult.
After you finish our Pearl Harbor Tour, continue on a completely narrated comprehensive tour of Downtown Honolulu, Chinatown, Punchbowl Crater National Cemetery of the Pacific, Honolulu Harbor, Fisherman Wharf and lots more.
4 Days a Week
- Downtown Honolulu and Chinatown
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Punchbowl Crater (drive through only)
- State Capitol
- King Kamehameha's Statue
Iolani Palace (drive by)
- Hawaii's First Christian Church
- Honolulu Hale
- Mission Houses
- Tour leaves at 7-7:30 a.m. with an approximate return time 12:00pm-1pm.
- Shirt and shoes required on U.S.S Memorial; Swimsuits not permitted.
For same day bookings, please call us toll free: 1.866.836.0317
Airport Shuttle Prices Starting from $12.00